Looking to manage your pickup soccer group? Need a substitute player for your volleyball team? A tennis partner?
OpenSports makes it easy to run your sports groups, host games and get connected to players in your neighbourhood so all you have to do is come out and play.
Captains and Organizers: Having trouble filling the roster? Want more attendees at your events? Issues splitting / collecting payments?
Built by recreational athletes and community sports organizers, our motto is to make creating and finding sporting opportunities easy.
• Games -- Browse upcoming pick-up games, full-time spots on teams, substitute player opportunities, free and paid activities, and more
• Players -- Browse through player cards of nearby athletes looking to connect. Message them directly or invite them to your games. Sport specific information. For instance, with runners you can see how far they run each week or how many steps they do.
• My Games -- Keep your upcoming games organized! View your upcoming games and manage attendance / invites for any games you’re hosting. Star your favorite players and invite them quickly as well as lots of filters by gender, level and availability.
• Messages – Chat with other players and set up polls to find a game time that works for everyone
• Profile – Customize your player cards for every sport you play. Toggle them on if you want to be discovered by other sports enthusiasts nearby. You can even link your Apple Health fitness data to your profile and find compatible people to work out with.